Donations Needed for Flora School Days
Our annual community event, Flora School Days (June 18, 10-4) feeds over a hundred people every year. We couldn’t do it without generous donation. If you can donate or point us in the direction of those who might be able to cover the following areas, we’d appreciate it.
We’d especially love to feature local producers of meat, grains, and homemade pies.
- Soda – For children & adults
- Dutch oven meal items–
- Bottled water, coffee, teas
- Chicken, hamburger, onions, brown sugar
- Pies – sugarless and otherwise
- Tomato sauce, eggs, milk, cornmeal
- Paper plates- small and large
- Flour, dried beans, cabbage or lettuce —
- Plastic silverware
- Local food stuff would be great!
To offer a donation or share ideas on where to look, contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org